Resources - Abuse
FaithTrust Institute is a national, multifaith, multicultural training and education organization with global reach working to end sexual and domestic violence. Learn more here.
The mission of GRACE is to empower the Christian community through education and training to recognize, prevent, and respond to child abuse. Learn more here.
ICTG Blog Posts about Abuse
- Sexually Healthy and Responsible Seminaries
- In the Aftermath -- Children and Youth Ministry Volunteers
- Pope Francis' Challenge to Church Leaders: Don't Be Complacent in Dealing with Clerical Sexual Abuse of Minors
- Partners in Holistic Spiritual Care after Trauma
- When Churches Fail to be a Place of Healing
- Healing Congregations
- If Churches were Frat Houses: Title IX Compliance and Clergy Sexual Abuse
- Rethinking Forgiveness in Congregational Care
- An Open Letter to Pope Francis from Marie Fortune, FaithTrust Institute
- Talking with Congregations after Crises
- Sexual Abuse in Christian Organizations: What the Church Needs to Know